Monday 2 May 2011

Como Tea in the Park

You are invited! To another of our Como community tea conversations. Come and have your say about anything you like, to do with our community in South Perth. Your Councillors (Glen Cridland and myself) will be there, together with lots of other people. I’ll bring tea, coffee and biscuits. Please feel free to bring along some scones or whatever you’d like to share.

There is quite a lot happening: weather changes, Canning Bridge development, new coffee shops, housing, light rail, Curtin Uni growth and lots more. We’ll do our best to answer questions and we’ll certainly listen to YOU.

See you on Sunday 15 May at 3 pm. at McDougall Park, Clydesdale St, Como.

If you can’t be there please let us read your comments. Click on Comments below and tell us all what you think. Just log in as “Name” (no password required) or email me and I’ll publish your words right here.

1 comment:

Lorraine Telfer said...

hello Cr Best
Unfortunately I was unable to get to "Tea in the Park" but was interested to know if there was much discussion re parking signs etc. I live in Robert St (Manning side). I am still of the opinion that residents should be able to be provided with a parking permit.
I would also like to get an update on the Canning Bridge precinct plan. Can you direct me to appropriate site/information?
thank you
Lorraine Telfer